Sunday, September 26, 2004

It's been awhile since I've made any effort to make an entry. But here's one anyways. I'm happy. Yesterday's tuition with Andrew was way phat. He taught me a couple of routines which I could use next friday. I've decided on one already. It's a combo of juggling, scratches and beat manipulations. Shit, I seriously need tonnes of practice.

"I don't practise alot, I just play around whenever I see a set. And whatever routine I do now, on the spot, I can only do it once. Because I forget it the next morning." -Andrew C. -Such inspirational words from the wizard himself. No sarcasm intended, but I find it somewhat assuring. Heh maybe that's because I don't do much practise and I play shit.

Gonne go spin some more right now. I don't wanna disappoint Andrew, and my friends. ;) Hope I make top 3. That's all I ask for.

Anyone needs invites? Let me know early. 1st Ocktober, Vestax Extravaganza @ Zouk's Phuture. Be there or be square.